Milled from a 7-pound block of billet aluminum, the Pro Bandit shifter features an easy to operate gate type mechanism. Designed as a rear exit cable mode for Powerglide transmissions with standard or reverse shift pattern valve bodies*. #80793 is made for rear engine dragsters and includes: 8’ super duty race cable, B&M P/G pro lever, Quick Disconnect and cable extension (CO2 or electric solenoid may be used on this shifter for a P/G transmission). Be sure to order proper length cable and transmission lever assembly. All Bandit shifters use the same gate plates as found in the Pro Stick shifters. See accessories for additional racing shifter accessories. Dimensions measure 9.96” long, 9.31” high and 1.33” wide.
* Fully polished/clear bright anodized
* Narrow design with no knobs
* lightweight mechanism
* Reverse exit cable
* Neutral safety switch built in
* CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
* Meets NHRA & IHRA reverse lockout requirements
* Mounting location for B&M #80883 ram cylinder
* Mounts through bottom of shifter, flush countersink hardware won't rub body panels.
Fits GM Powerglide ’62-’73 - kit for rear engine dragsters. Features include machined billet aluminum polished body, NHRA/IHRA reverse lockout, neutral safety switch & blade style polished aluminum stick. Will fit Powerglides with standard or reverse pattern manual valve body.
*This product is drop shipped and may arrive separately from other items ordered.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|