We have modified this starter to mount to our mid plate # TMR1156BPM. It is designed for the Chrysler Hemi using a "GM" flywheel.
- Gear reduction for high cranking torque.
- Multiple solenoid clocking positions (most models) to give added clearance and mounting flexibility.
- Full ball bearing (or needle bearing) design for reduced drag.
- Epoxy encapsulated armature and silicone-coated electrical connections for vibration, heat and moisture resistance.
- Lightweight for weight savings.
- Compact size to give increased header, oil pan and frame rail clearance.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|